Corn Seed Treatment
- Robust disease protection through 7 modes of action
- Multi-mode and unique insect control
- Lumialza™ nematicide seed treatment shields against harmful nematodes
- Enhanced activity as third mode of action
- Covers resistant Pythium species gaps
*50 replicated research locations 2013-2015 Standard FST/IST with ethaboxam vs. without.
Unique Insecticide Package
Broad-spectrum protection against early-season insects through Lumisure™ and Lumivia® insecticide seed treatments.
- White Grub
- Seed Corn Maggot
- Fall Armyworm
- Grape Colaspis
- Biological nematode protection while cooperating with beneficial organisms.
- Yield improvement of 3.7 bu/A under low pressure.1
- More than 80 days of root protection.
1Data is based on 10-state broad-acre head-to-head strip trial comparing Lumialza™ nematicide seed treatment vs. non-nematicide seed treatment utilizing the same insecticide and fungicide recipe in seed applied technology replicated and strip trial data. Yields ranged from 3 to 9 bu/a depending on nematode species and population, in 184 low stress and 54 moderate to high stress locations.
Soybean Seed Treatment
- Unmatched disease protection powered by Lumisena fungicide seed treatment
- Proven insecticide
- Two proprietary biofungicides
- Extra protection available with ILeVO® fungicide/nematicide seed treatment
- New mode of action for best-in-class protection against Phytophthora
- Improved plant stands by more than 2,500 plants per acre under heavy Phytophthora pressure.*
*Versus the existing industry-standard seed treatment.
Potential yield benefit across the farm
Potential yield benefit in field areas with higher Phytophthoria susceptibility
Sudden Death Syndrome Pressure
2021 LumiGEN™ Technologies Soybean Treatment Packages
- Security GUARD
- Security SQUAD SDS
- Security SQUAD NST
2021 AgVenture Soybean Treatment Packages
- Security LOCK
- Security TEAM