Join Our Network
The nation’s largest network of independent seed companies
A different approach
Since 1983, the AgVenture network has been made up of Independent Seed Companies (ISCs) which are independent, entrepreneurial businesses, committed to providing farmers in their areas with the best products, technologies, seed treatments and crop management tools available. Our ISCs are totally independent, free to conduct their business operations as they choose.
Access to the industry’s leading-edge genetics and technology
corn • soybean • sunflower • sorghum • alfalfa
Our seed product portfolio includes access to the industry’s most diverse inbred combinations and elite germplasm pools as AgVenture, Inc. is an owned-brand of Corteva Agriscience™, the largest exclusive agriculture company in the world.
Our seed also goes through quality testing that surpasses industry-required standards, meaning you get leading-edge genetics and technology year after year.
Be your own boss
AgVenture seed companies are independently owned and operated. This provides an unlimited income opportunity for entrepreneurial-minded self-starters with seed sales experience.
- Develop and own your own business
- Grow a unique customer base with the potential to gain exclusive territory within your designated geography
- Develop your own localized sales and marketing programs to support growth
- Implement key benefits of AgVenture’s go-to-market strategy
- Help local farmers produce more bushels by utilizing our proprietary Maximum Profit System™ strategies
“I worked in seed sales for a large company for 10 years then they fired me. That was the best thing that happened to me. This has been way more rewarding financially and family wise.”
- As an AgVenture Independent Seed Company owner, you will work with our product experts to personally hand-select your local product portfolio.
- Walk research plots, review seed quality test results and evaluate product ratings alongside your Regional Product Manager as you select the best products for your local customers.
- With the support of the AgVenture team, your sales team will help customers place the right product on the right acre year after year.
Year-round leadership and support for your business
The AgVenture support team strives to provide leadership, service and support for our growing network of Independent Seed Companies (ISCs). Through our system of S.M.A.R.T. (sales, marketing, agronomy, resources and technology) support, our goal is to help each ISC grow their business, so they can help farmers grow their yields.
Join our growing network
Complete this form or contact a member of our Business Development Team for more information.
Regional Business Development Manager (West)
Regional Business Development Manager (East)
Hear what farmers are saying
“I use AgVenture because of their excellent products, service, and agronomic support. When we need something they respond quickly. I can’t think of any reason why we wouldn’t use AgVenture. AgVenture stressed the importance of new technology on our farm and is helping us maximize our yield maps, soil grid maps, and fertilizer application data. I do business with AgVenture because they are very trustworthy and service oriented.”
- Kansas Farmer
“We’ve had the AgVenture Spangler 'Training Plots' for several years. The plots help us in our corn and soybean selections. For 3 generations, we have been using AgVenture Spangler products.”
- Wisconsin Farmer
“I consider everyone at AgVenture a friend and I can tell that they are really looking out for me and my farming operation. AgVenture is an easy company to work with and you cannot beat the service. When I have questions about my crops I call AgVenture and they are here right away helping me find the answer.”
- Kansas Farmer
“An AgVenture Yield Specialist showed me what my yields could be with AgVenture seed and I thought they were impossible because they were so good.”
- Nebraska Farmer