INDIANAPOLIS, Jan. 19, 2021 — Corteva Agriscience remains committed to providing growers and applicators with a variety of educational and training opportunities for the Enlist™ weed control system in the 2021 growing season. Beginning in January 2021, A Step Ahead webinars, led by Enlist™ field specialists, will feature application training sessions and a new, six-part monthly series.
The application training webinars continue the education efforts from last year. These hour-long sessions cover how to achieve effective weed control on acres of Enlist E3® soybeans, tank-mixing with Enlist™ herbicides, field planning scenarios and spray requirements. If you’re new to the system or need a refresher, you’re sure to learn helpful information for effective applications.
Application training webinar options (the same content is repeated in each webinar):
- Monday, January 25, 2021 | 9 to 10 a.m. CST
- Friday, February 5, 2021 | 8 to 9 a.m. CST
- Wednesday, March 3, 2021 | 8 to 9 a.m. CST
- Thursday, April 1, 2021 | 8 to 9 a.m. CST
- Friday, May 7, 2021 | 12 to 1 p.m. CST
Click here to register for one of the above webinars.
With the success of last year’s training webinars, Corteva Agriscience is excited to launch the A Step Ahead webinar series that features short, 30-minute sessions each month. Farmers and applicators will have the opportunity to learn firsthand about a wide variety of weed control topics – from spring herbicide programs to tank-mixing and nozzle selection.
A Step Ahead webinar series brought to you by the Enlist™ weed control system:
- Friday, January 29, 2021: Trait system advantages, field planning and Enlist™ Ahead rewards | 9 a.m. CST
- Tuesday, February 23, 2021: Spring burndown programs and pre-emergence herbicide programs with the Enlist™ system | 12 p.m. CST
- Friday, March 12, 2021: Herbicide partners for the Enlist™ system, tank mixing and nozzle selection | 9 a.m. CST
- Tuesday, March 23, 2021: Enlist One® herbicide + Liberty® herbicide field trial insights | 9 a.m. CST
- Friday, April 16, 2021: Scouting, label review and application window | 12 p.m. CST
- Wednesday, May 12, 2021: Susceptible and compatible crops for the Enlist™ system, making on-target applications and tank cleanout | 9 a.m. CST
Click here to register for the above webinars.
After registering, participants will receive a confirmation email containing instructions for joining the webinar.
To learn more about the Enlist™ weed control system and Enlist™ herbicides visit Enlist.com. Follow the Enlist™ system with @EnlistOnline on Twitter or go to the YouTube channel for the Enlist™ system.
About Corteva Agriscience
Corteva Agriscience is a publicly traded, global pure-play agriculture company that provides farmers around the world with the most complete portfolio in the industry – including a balanced and diverse mix of seed, crop protection and digital solutions focused on maximizing productivity to enhance yield and profitability. With some of the most recognized brands in agriculture and an industry-leading product and technology pipeline well positioned to drive growth, the company is committed to working with stakeholders throughout the food system as it fulfills its promise to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progress for generations to come. Corteva Agriscience became an independent public company on June 1, 2019, and was previously the Agriculture Division of DowDuPont. More information can be found at www.corteva.com.
Follow Corteva Agriscience on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.
™ ® ℠ Trademarks and service marks of Corteva Agriscience and its affiliated companies. Liberty® is a registered trademark of BASF. The transgenic soybean event in Enlist E3® soybeans is jointly developed and owned by Dow AgroSciences LLC and M.S. Technologies, L.L.C. Enlist Duo® and Enlist One® herbicides are not registered for sale or use in all states or counties. Contact your state pesticide regulatory agency to determine if a product is registered for sale or use in your area. Enlist Duo® and Enlist One® are the only 2,4-D products authorized for use with Enlist™ crops. Consult Enlist™ herbicide labels for weed species controlled. Always read and follow label directions.